The traditional cookbook for attaining heart fitness and wellness via a weight loss program it’s low in ldl cholesterol and saturated fats–updated and revised with 200 recipes (including 50 new to this version)
Lose the dangerous fat, but now not the taste.
Now in its fifth version, American Heart Affiliation Healthy Fat, Low-Cholesterol Cookbook provides probably the most up-to-date suggestions on heart fitness and food. Good-for-you meals should even be fulfilling, and the American Heart Affiliation displays how convenient it’s to change the dangerous fat in your weight loss program with more healthy ones. This traditional cookbook bargains greater than 200 tempting dishes, 50 of that are new, including:
· Fresh Basil and Kalamata Hummus
· Triple-Pepper and White Bean Soup with Rotini
· Taco Salad
· Hearty Fish Chowder
· Chicken Pot Pie with Mashed Potato Topping
· Balsamic Braised Red meat with Unique Mushrooms
· Grilled Pizza with Grilled Greens
· Stovetop Scalloped Tomatoes
· Puffed Pancake with Apple-Cranberry Sauce
· Mango Brûlée with Pine Nuts
The ideal accomplice for these days’s healthy cook dinner, this indispensable assortment of recipes proves you can devour deliciously and nutritiously.